All OPL staff may help you with the following services. For your protection and theirs, library staff may not handle your personal devices.
- Setting up a new email account
- Searching the internet
- Searching the OPL catalog and website
- Assistance with the following library equipment:
Staff may help with the following services as availability permits:
- Basic job applications
- Navigating OPL’s digital resources
- MS Office assistance
- Wireless devices
All of our public computer stations offer:
- Internet and email access
- Word Processing
Visit a library to reserve your computer station
Borrow a Chromebook
You can check out a Chromebook to use in the library*
- Check out one Chromebook per OPL library card (must be in good standing and aged 19+).
- A $360 charge will be issued for a lost device.
*External use Chromebooks will not be available at this time.
Access Free Wi-Fi
All OPL branches are free Wi-Fi hotspots!
- Make sure your Wi-Fi-compatible device is on, and its wireless networking is enabled.
- Choose "OPL-Wifi" as your network and launch your web browser.
- Read and agree to follow OPL's Public Internet Use Policy.
If you’re having trouble connecting, ask us and we’ll help!