Learning English? OPL has resources to help you learn to read, speak and write English.
Library materials include:
- Books, Audiobooks, and DVDs to help you learn English
- English Language Learning Bags
- Literacy Collection
- TOEFL, IELTS and TOEIC guidebooks
- World Language Collection
- Mango Languages, opens a new window: Learn English with Mango Languages! Over 20 courses in Arabic, Chinese, French, Somali and others focused on English language learners.
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Providers in Omaha Directory, opens a new window (printable list)
- Library Tours: Ask for a tour of your local library to find out about the many things the library can offer you.
- Storytimes for children: Attend storytimes to practice listening skills and learn new vocabulary. South Omaha Library holds a bilingual Spanish/English storytime Mondays at 6 p.m.