Have fun or get some work done. We're good with both.
All of our public computer stations offer:
- Internet and email access
- Word Processing
- Visit a library to reserve your computer station
Borrow a Chromebook
You can either checkout a Chromebook to use in the library or take one home to use. Take home Chromebooks include built-in data or a wireless hotspot.
- Checkout one Chromebook per OPL library card (must be in good standing and aged 19+).
- A $360 charge will be issued for a lost device.
Access Free Wi-Fi
- Make sure your Wi-Fi-compatible device is on, and its wireless networking is enabled.
- Choose "OPL-Wifi" as your network and launch your web browser.
- Read and agree to follow OPL's Public Internet Use Policy.
If you’re having trouble connecting, ask us and we’ll help!