Thank you for your interest in presenting a program at Omaha Public Library (OPL). OPL welcomes program proposals from the public, qualified speakers, authors and performers. Due to time constraints, programs submitted at least six months in advance are more likely to be considered. All library programs will be free of charge to attendees and open to the public.
Your submission will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Addresses a community need
- Has citywide relevance
- Has broad appeal and is flexible or adaptable to a wide range of ages
- Has current, community or library relevance
- Meets budgetary constraints
- Does not attempt to sell or promote a product or service for profit
You will be contacted within six weeks with a status update to your proposal.