The Omaha Public Library Board of Trustees recently received an updated master facilities plan from library consultants Himmel & Wilson. The Executive Summary, updated facilities plan and accompanying map set are available below. Please review these materials and provide your feedback through the facilities plan survey to help set priorities for OPL's future facilities.
Attend an upcoming community forum to provide your input on facilities recommendations.
- Monday, August 28, 6-8 p.m. at W. Clarke Swanson Branch, 9101 W. Dodge Rd.
- Wednesday, Sept. 6, 6-8 p.m. at Charles B. Washington Branch, 2868 Ames Ave.
- Monday, Sept. 11, 6-8 p.m. at Millard Branch, 13214 Westwood Ln.
- Wednesday, Sept. 13, 6-8 p.m. at Bess Johnson Elkhorn Branch, 2100 Reading Plz.
- Thursday, Sept. 14, 6-8 p.m. at South Omaha Library