Omaha Public Library (OPL) carries sets of titles written for kids and teens, with 20 copies of the same title in each set. Bags are available to teachers, homeschoolers, and other groups to use in their book-related programs. Currently, we have over 175 youth kits available. As with any book, we recommend adults read the book before they use it to determine if it is appropriate for their needs.
View the full list of book club kits
Browse by age range.
- Specific titles are reserved
- Bags are checked out for a six week period.
- The borrower may renew the bag for an additional checkout period if there are no requests for it from another patron.
- No grace period for late bags.
- A charge of $1 will be assessed for each day the bag is late with a maximum fine of $5.
- Bags may be returned at any Library location.
- If you have decided not to use a bag you have reserved, please cancel your reservation.
Call 402.444.4828 or email email@example.com if you would like more information about the program.