For Nearly 100 Years, Charles B. Washington Library a North Omaha Fixture

Originally featured in the Omaha World-Herald on August 16, 2014. In December 1921, North Branch Library opened in a rented building at 25th and Ames Streets that had been a church.  Charles B. Washington Library was named for a longtime civil rights activist in 1986. The current building, built in 1972, was renovated and 5,700 swore feet was…
View More about For Nearly 100 Years, Charles B. Washington Library a North Omaha Fixture
1 - 1 of 1